About Bruce Tucker Construction, Inc.
Bruce Tucker Construction, Inc. employs a dedicated workforce of 22 full-time employees and 6 supervisors. With this employee base they are able to self-perform projects from start to finish including foundation, framing and finish carpentry. Their ability to self-perform is an added level of quality control; enhancing schedule-driving, materials use and management, job site management, information flow and other quality components necessary to complete projects to their customers satisfaction, on time and within budget.
- Certificate of Appreciation Congressional Recognition - Bruce Tucker - Napa County Care Receiving Center
- Certificate of Appreciation Congressional Recognition - Warren Bowers - Wolfe Center
- California State Legislature Certificate of Recognition for - Renovation of Napa County Care and Receiving Facility
- California Preservation Foundation's September 19, 2009 26th Annual Preservation Design Award in "Craftsmanship/Preservation Technology" for contribution as Contractor on the Beringer Vineyards Rhine House.
- Napa County Landmarks 2009 Preservation Awards Program Award of Merit for - Restoration & Seismic Retrofitting of Beringer Vineyards Rhine House.
- Sonoma State University Green Building Professional Certification
- EPA Lead Certified Renovator
- Napa Sunrise Rotary Business of the Year 2011-2012
Member of these reputable organizations
- Napa / Solano Builders Exchange
- Sunrise Rotary Member - Napa CA - Warren Bowers.
- Art on First
- Browns Valley School
- CA Preservation Foundation
- City of Napa Parks & Recreation Services Department
- Community Action of Napa Valley
- Habitat for Humanity
- Kiwanis Baseball Fields
- Napa County Landmarks
- Napa Emergency Women's Services
- Napa High School Athletics
- Napa Junior Girls Softball
- Napa Junior Livestock Auction
- Napa Valley Shelter Project
- Napa On Ice
- Napa Youth Football
- Playground Fantastico
- Queen of the Valley Medical Center Foundation
- St. John the Baptist Catholic School
- The Family Trust
- Wolfe Center