Bruce Tucker's Resume
Bruce Tucker Construction
Andrews & Thornley Construction, Inc.
Commercial General Contractor
Carpenter / Foreman 1985 - 1990
Carpenter / Foreman 1980-1985
Commercial General Contractor
EDUCATION: Napa High School – Class of 1973, Napa Valley College Course Work
A superintendent in Napa Valley for sixteen years, Bruce has built an excellent record of on time and on budget projects. Below is a partial list of projects that Bruce Tucker has completed in the Napa Valley while employed at Andrews & Thornley Construction, Inc.
- Wells Fargo Banks: Several accelerated remodel projects for Wells Fargo Bank. Work completed at night and on weekends.
- Calistoga Mineral Water: The construction of a clean and blow mold room within the existing facility while keeping the facility in operation.
- Pacific Union College, Science Building: A four-story addition to a three-story science building on campus. The complete reconstruction of the existing three story building. Hillside construction. One story below grade, four stop elevator, geology lab, physiology lab, botany lab, clean room, museum, microbiology workroom, classrooms and cadaver room.
- Bonanza Ford Dealership: An 18,000 SF new pre-engineered steel building. Project completed in 12 weeks in the middle of winter.
- Dey Laboratories: Several clean room and blow mold rooms within the existing facility while the facility was in operation.
- Justin Siena High School Library/Media Center: An 8,000 SF wood frame and masonry structure. A job duration of nine months, start to finish.
- City of Napa Building, Planning and Public Works Department: The complete reconstruction, seismic retrofit and remodel of a 7,000 SF building. Complete new data and communications infrastructure.
- Whistle Stop Low Income Housing Project: A 17 unit, 18,736 SF housing projects, including a multi-purpose building, covered parking structures, extensive site work.
- Blue Oak School:The complete reconstruction and structural upgrade to an existing 12,800 SF three story building and a connected two story 6,100 SF addition. Ground source heat pump system consisting of 41 bores 350 feet deep. High end finishes. Award Winning Project.
- Napa Valley Country Club Clubhouse: The construction of a new 22,000 SF high-end clubhouse for Napa Valley Country Club. The project is wood frame, structural steel and poured in place concrete construction. All of the owner’s schedule and budget requirements were met.
- Hospice of Napa Valley :The construction of the new facility for the Hospice of Napa Valley. An 18,000 SF wood frame and structural steel building. All of the owner’s budget and schedule requirements were met.
- The Goodman Library: The complete seismic retrofit of the historic National Register, Goodman Library.
- Wine Spectator Offices: The complete historic restoration of the interior and exterior of the Noyes Mansion and conversion to offices for the wine spectator. Specific project references are available upon request.