About Bruce Tucker Construction, Inc.
Bruce Tucker Construction, Inc. employs a dedicated workforce of 22 full-time employees and 6 supervisors. With this employee base they are able to self-perform projects from start to finish including foundation, framing and finish carpentry. Their ability to self-perform is an added level of quality control; enhancing schedule-driving, materials use and management, job site management, information flow and other quality components necessary to complete projects to their customers satisfaction, on time and within budget.
Certificate of Appreciation Congressional Recognition - Bruce Tucker - Napa County Care Receiving Center
Certificate of Appreciation Congressional Recognition - Warren Bowers - Wolfe Center
California State Legislature Certificate of Recognition for - Renovation of Napa County Care and Receiving Facility
California Preservation Foundation's September 19, 2009 26th Annual Preservation Design Award in "Craftsmanship/Preservation Technology" for contribution as Contractor on the Beringer Vineyards Rhine House.
Napa County Landmarks 2009 Preservation Awards Program Award of Merit for - Restoration & Seismic Retrofitting of Beringer Vineyards Rhine House.
- Sonoma State University Green Building Professional Certification
- EPA Lead Certified Renovator
Member of these reputable organizations
Napa / Solano Builders Exchange
Sunrise Rotary Member - Napa CA - Warren Bowers
- Royal Order of the Elks - Bruce Tucker and Scot Johnson.
Art on First
- Browns Valley School
- CA Preservation Foundation
- City of Napa Parks & Recreation Services Department
- Community Action of Napa Valley
- Napa County Landmarks
- Napa Emergency Women's Services
- Napa High School Athletics
- Napa Junior Girls Softball
- Napa Junior Livestock Auction
- Napa Valley Shelter Project
- Napa On Ice
- Napa Youth Football
- Playground Fantastico
- Queen of the Valley Medical Center Foundation
- St. John the Baptist Catholic School
- The Family Trust
- Wolfe Center